*「3年不老」療程效果已獲得歐洲激光醫學報告認證 : Fournier N, Lagarde JM, Turlier V, Courrech L, Mordon S. A 35-month profilometric and clinical evaluation of non-ablative remodeling using a 1540-nm Er:glass laser. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2004 Nov;6(3):126-30，其療程效果及進度會因應個人之皮膚、身體狀況等因素而有所不同。
^Dermatol Surg 2011;27:429-433
#根據醫學報告: Serge D., MD, Jean Michel L., PHD, Virginie T., MSc, Laetitia C., MSc, and Serge M., PHD Treatment of Neck Lines and Forehead Rhytids with a Nonablative 1540-nm Er: Glass Laser: A Controlled Clinical Study Combined with the Measurement of the Thickness and the Mechanical Properties of the Skin
於此期間，歡迎妳登入本公司旗下之個人醫美自選平台gratus 探索各款護膚產品及網上限定優惠，讓妳Stay Home都可以解決急切的肌膚及健康需要，任何時間、任何地點，直通美麗之旅！
Neo Derm對是次安排帶來之不便深感抱歉，受影響的顧客可以聯絡所屬治療師/營養師或透過gratus手機應用程式更改療程時間。其他查詢，歡迎致電特設專線2972 0390 或電郵至cs@neoderm.com.hk，將有專人儘快為您跟進。
Neo Derm Group Limited 謹啟
Response to AppleDaily's Report on 9 August 2020
We refer to your article on Neoderm and the use of Cell Armour by our staff but regret to note that your article is somewhat distorted and unfair
We appreciate your concern about the use of the US proprietary preparation of humic acid for use as a viral fusion inhibitor. The novel preparation of humic acid ("HA") has now been subject to a US patent application filed in June this year.
Humic acid has been indicated as an active agent against many viral diseases that were subject to a number of the US patent claims such as:-.
- Herpes Viruses United States Patent No, US 6,524,566 (February 25, 2003)
- Hemorrhagic Fever Viruses United States Patent No, US 6,524,567 (February 25, 2003)
- Human Immunodeficiency Viruses United States Patent No. US 6,534.049 (March 18, 2003)
- Influenza Viruses United States Patent No. US 6,576,229 (June 10. 2003)
- Herpes Viruses United States Patent No, US 624,566 (February 25, 2003)
- Hemorrhagic Fever Viruses United States Patent No. US 6,524,567 (February 25, 2003)
We would like to clarify as follows:-
- HA is a mixture of low-molecular-weight compounds that have shown to inhibit viral attachment to target host cells by blocking glycoproteins (the "sticky" binding sites) on virus surfaces. This process also sends a signal to the immune system alerting it of the invader, that in turn, kicks the immune system into action against the virus that has been laid vulnerable by this coating-to be killed by T-cells.
- Please refer to the following the Scientific Review of HA
"The key mechanism of HA is that HA binds to viruses more strongly than our cells bind to them, and in this way helps to diminish the total viral load ...... as shown that humic acid showed significant stimulation on immune reactions, including suppression of cancer growth and inhibition of lipopolysaccharide-induced hepatotoxicity."
- HA has now become one of the pharmaceutically important biomaterials that warrant further application
- The developer of the novel preparation of HA has granted NeoDerm an exclusive right to commercial the products, that are made under an FDA approved facility in the US, under the brand name of "Cell Armour". We appreciate the never-ending challenge of bringing the novel product to a market, especially in the functional food market, and we have taken a conservative approach. However, we would never imagine the distorted news was something we have to deal with.
- Please make no mistake about it; nothing is more important to us than the safety and health of staff and consumers who use our products. Upon, the assurance from the US team that the safety of our products and the potential use of the products against viral infection, given the limited supply of the products, we have provided our staff with "Cell Armour" free of charge as well as our customers free of charge if they consider that the products are suitable for their health. It is on a voluntary basis.
We shall be grateful if you will clarify the issues in your newspaper sooner rather than later.
Neo Derm Group Limited